[PLUS] ':commands' doesn't work

Bekmezci

Sep 14, 2011
Hello guys ,

I am using plus emulator , But since yesterday the command ":commands" Doesn't work nomore
It shows no logs , Shows nothing in client , Does not disconnect , no exception NOTHING ?!

So what did i try to fix this ?
- Other Dedicated Server
- Other Database
- Another Plus Edit
Maybe there is a table missing in permissions that i can't find in any database ? I have no clue what the problem is
I would love some help :D

much love from belgium
-Bekmezci

FIXED -----

How to fix it ? notification.items.enabled // in variables from false to true

Last edited:

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
Try and Find a clean database edit export the commands and permissions tables delet the ones from your database and add the clean ones in restart your emulator and check to see iif the commands work,

if you need more assistance drop me ur skype

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Maybe can help bud. I've seen somebody ask for the same thing, but if you've made no changes and you're new to this then I would recommend my pack for the emulator/DB/SWF.

Bekmezci

Sep 14, 2011
Try and Find a clean database edit export the commands and permissions tables delet the ones from your database and add the clean ones in restart your emulator and check to see iif the commands work,
Already did that
if you need more assistance drop me ur skype
removed
It's a bit hard because you haven't told us if you edited anything prior to this happening. Try reverting the steps you may have taken to rectify the issue.
I did not change anything emulator sided
Maybe can help bud. I've seen somebody ask for the same thing, but if you've made no changes and you're new to this then I would recommend my pack for the emulator/DB/SWF.
Not new , actually have a hotel running on the samee emulator .. This is for a private project

So .. the command executes (tested with session whisper) but the box does't appear ... The SWF should be correct ?
Does somebody know where the problem COULD be ?
Language setting could be the problem but i compared the language setting with the ones where a working emulator is running and the setting are EXACTLY the same ..

Bump it is

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread