Plugins Question

kokomegz

Oct 16, 2024
Hey guys

Wondering if anyone knows which plugins are freely available to use for arcturus morningstar, and where I can find them? Appreciate it!

React

Sep 17, 2023
@

kokomegz yes​

What does this pack feature? - also, does anybody know the name of the client UI pictured below & whether or not it is available anywhere, this is for a local project, thanks in advance.
You must be registered for see images attach

Post automatically merged:

@

kokomegz yes​

What does this pack feature? - also, does anybody know the name of the client UI pictured below & whether or not it is available anywhere, this is for a local project, thanks in advance.
You must be registered for see images attach

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
That pack features a bunch of plugins that don’t work, can break your emulator and are leaked, so if the creators see that, you won’t be given any support or sold any future plugins by them until you pay for what you’ve used.

Make sure you actually know what you’re doing if you use them too, time and time again noobs cry “my hotel is broken” because they’re using a leaked plugin they have no clue what it does, don’t be that noob.

React

Sep 17, 2023
That pack features a bunch of plugins that don’t work, can break your emulator and are leaked, so if the creators see that, you won’t be given any support or sold any future plugins by them until you pay for what you’ve used.

Make sure you actually know what you’re doing if you use them too, time and time again noobs cry “my hotel is broken” because they’re using a leaked plugin they have no clue what it does, don’t be that noob.
Thanks for the heads-up, I thought something was off.

Users who are viewing this thread