[PLEASE HELP] Custom Furni is Invisible!

RetroAddict

Mar 29, 2017
Hello people,

I added custom furniture mutliple times in my retro but all of them are invisible, i located the furnidata good and i even tried with and without gfx tags.
When i do f12 it doenst give errors

The furniture is invisible in catalogue but you can see the name and desc in catalogue.
When you buy rhe item
And place it doenst have a name and description
And its just a loading block but yo cant click on it anymore.

RetroAddict

Mar 29, 2017
It's your furnidata, you need to make sure sprite_id in furniture table is equal to furni's furnidata id.
aight ill test today i will message u later on today if it works or not
thank you so much for even taking the time to help btw :)
Post automatically merged:

It's your furnidata, you need to make sure sprite_id in furniture table is equal to furni's furnidata id.
I had alreDy the sprite id and furni data id equal. The furniture is still invisible any other reasons it could be not working sir?

i added u on discord im oNur if u wanna help accept me so we can talk on disc

Last edited:

RetroAddict

Mar 29, 2017
Where did you download the furniture from? Did you add it correctly? Are the SWF's in the right place? Did you purge your Cloudflare? Clear your cache data?
you don't need to purge cloudflare, you just do :update items and :update cata and clear your cache :p

I updated items and i restarted hotel, cleared cache did every standard things.
The furniture i downloaded are one from BR4N and some other customs (they all are customs)

Im doing something wrong with the furnidata but i cant figure out what

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I updated items and i restarted hotel, cleared cache did every standard things.
The furniture i downloaded are one from BR4N and some other customs (they all are customs)

Im doing something wrong with the furnidata but i cant figure out what
I have a good idea what you're doing, are you putting it at the top of the furnidata? If yes, this is for the wall items, try scrolling down a little bit.

you don't need to purge cloudflare, you just do :update items and :update cata and clear your cache :p
I always purged when updating/adding files, so then it was updated globally in the cache.

RetroAddict

Mar 29, 2017
I have a good idea what you're doing, are you putting it at the top of the furnidata? If yes, this is for the wall items, try scrolling down a little bit.

I always purged when updating/adding files, so then it was updated globally in the cache.
Nah checked that already 2 times :(

Users who are viewing this thread