Flash Please Delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Goodluck with this, It actually looks nice and neat compared to most of the crap i've seen.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Goodluck, and your voting api doesnt redirect.
Thanks. It should redirect? It works fine for me and others.
Good luckkkkkk
Cheers!
Goodluck with this, It actually looks nice and neat compared to most of the crap i've seen.
hehe thanks, I've tried hard with this.

Updates:
Few more custom commands added
A few CMS changes (mainly images)
Brand New Index (will be changed again soon, currently coding one)
Brand new banned page
More stable
Fixed bugs

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I would be more willing to join if it was .tk , .tk tells me you do not have enough money to purchase everything required which will result in not being able to pay for the server or not being able to pay for enough protection

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I would be more willing to join if it was .tk , .tk tells me you do not have enough money to purchase everything required which will result in not being able to pay for the server or not being able to pay for enough protection
/inb4rantabout "It's only a domain"

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
/inb4rantabout "It's only a domain"
I hate it when people complain like this, I don't see why it really matters, its an extra feature, it makes no different on the site, its just a link you type in, don't see why everyone has to be so judgmental, we could afford a domain, but we decided not to as we did not see a point in one.
Good luck :)
Thanks.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I hate it when people complain like this, I don't see why it really matters, its an extra feature, it makes no different on the site, its just a link you type in, don't see why everyone has to be so judgmental, we could afford a domain, but we decided not to as we did not see a point in one.

Thanks.
I couldn't care less whats in the url bar haha everyone seems to get bumholed by it for some reason.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013

Thanks.
It's about Society and the community, not about your own preference. Just because you think a certain way doesn't mean the community as a whole...

Proven fact that retros that end in .tk are at the bottom of the list..
website that end in .com get more traffic flow...

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Well we seem to be on the top page of findretros, so it can't be that bad.
Also the people who come on daily really do not care what they type into the bar.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
It's about Society and the community, not about your own preference. Just because you think a certain way doesn't mean the community as a whole...

Sorry Jay but I have to disagree there man, Touch was a .tk for so long until I could be bothered to buy .eu (Which cost 0.69p :D). Touch was still growing rapidly for a while until I made the stupid mistake of selling it ;D

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
nice hotel
Thanks!

New update:
New Clothes added.
M4FgfNy.png

Shop added
BZDEbWN.png

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
I agree with Jay, good users who are reliable and would make good moderators will not be interested. It shows a lack of effort/investment on your part. As 'AssLikeThat' said if an .eu domain costs 69p and it'll improve the image why wouldn't you pay.

Shows a obvious lack of professionalism in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012

I don't t

On my opinion, I don't think the .com domain is particularly necessary Jay. A domain is to musk the IP address and to also allow easy access via url bar to the hotel, so I don't think it matters. Its not about affording or not, all you need is a domain for the hotel pretty much it doesn't matter if it's .tk as long as it doesn't have a sub domain.

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
It shows a lack of commitment to the project. If you can't stump up or be bothered to purchase a domain then what else will you skimp on? Its image, and image is important for any gaming server/retro hotel.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
It shows a lack of commitment to the project. If you can't stump up or be bothered to purchase a domain then what else will you skimp on? Its image, and image is important for any gaming server/retro hotel.
Probably that is, but it doesn't matter when there community within the hotel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread