| PlayVisual.Net | Visual Hotel | Positions Needed | HIRING |

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshVisual

Jun 13, 2014
Hello Devbest,

Wanted to make a thread specifically on positions that are needed here at ! First off a little bit about Visual, we opened on June 15th, and are already on the first page of the retro list (thank you all the voters)! Anyways we are a very unique R63 hotel thats runs on gold tree emu! Some unique things would be our custom pet commands, awesome cms layout, custom catalogue, and much more!

Positions Available
- Moderators
- Event Staff
- Dj's

Moderators
Our mods are a big part of the staff and seems to be the one position everyone goes for after looking at 130 staff applications! With more responsibilities to this rank, it is a little harder to acquire it, meaning you will have to be known with getting trust, being active, etc.. With our mods we hire them based upon the amount of DAILY users on. I exaggerate Daily because I usually tell the community when I will be hiring a new mod, and so I may say once we hit 15 daily users, a mod will be hired. Well everyone seems to think that since one day we hit 17 users that we need to hire, well no because we still only have about 5-8 users daily. I do take this very seriously as I dont want to have an over abundance of staff with few users, it isnt a good strategy to gain users! So just please keep in mind this position is a little harder and time consuming to get into!

Event Staff
This position is currently AVAILABLE, meaning there are no event staff at visual! WE NEED THEM, haha! So please please fill out event staff applications or contact me telling me a little bit about yourself, which my contact information will be below! I understand not alot of people want to be event staff because I mean you don't have as many features as you do with the other positions, but youre still part of the visual staff family, and it is definitely a good start to any users who don't have experience!

DJ's
At visual we have a live DJ, thought it would actually be fun and cool to have one, it opens up almost a whole new part of visual! We currently do have 1 DJ, thanks to DJ-Danny! However we are looking for possibly a second DJ. I do want to require our djs to use the program, Virtual Dj, many of you may say its not free, dont worry I will be discussing that to you so you do not have to pay for it! I personally like Virtual DJ, its a little more organized, and has more features including an actual scratch table, music effects, and its easy to use! With our DJ's we look for not just good music, friendly with people, taking song requests, but we are also looking for fun and entertainment through their voices! Meaning I do want you to speak to our users! Everyone once in awhile, say some stuff about the upcoming events, maybe do some radio questionaires for prizes, so we are looking for an outgoing person whos not afraid to talk!

Staff Applications
At visual we have staff applications open 24/7 meaning anyone can feel free to fill one out based on a position they want to aquire. The application will just have some simple questions such as your experience, why we should pick you, nothing to hard and in depth questions!

Contact
Josh Visual (Owner)
Facebook:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Goodluck and screenshots would be useful instead of users wasting their time and registering for nothing.

JoshVisual

Jun 13, 2014
Goodluck and screenshots would be useful instead of users wasting their time and registering for nothing.
This thread wasn't put up to advertise the looks of the hotel, it is specifically up to explain the positions we are hiring, if you would somehow want a screen shot of the positions then sorry i didnt do that, didnt think it was necessary, if you want to see screen shots of the hotel, please go to my hotel advertising thread. Thank you

DEVVinny

Jun 9, 2014
This thread wasn't put up to advertise the looks of the hotel, it is specifically up to explain the positions we are hiring, if you would somehow want a screen shot of the positions then sorry i didnt do that, didnt think it was necessary, if you want to see screen shots of the hotel, please go to my hotel advertising thread. Thank you
If that's the reason why this thread exists, it's a complete and utter waste. You could've just put some of this information on your advertisement thread lol ..:ninja:

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
Staff, please close this thread. This is in the wrong section, this is for "Team Recruitment" or at least move to right forum section, thanks.

Chlorate

May 5, 2014
Not knocking your efforts or anything, but this looks like more of a Team Recruitment thread than a serious server advertisement. The hotel could be fabulous, nothing against it, but you should probably move or ammend this.

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
Not knocking your efforts or anything, but this looks like more of a Team Recruitment thread than a serious server advertisement. The hotel could be fabulous, nothing against it, but you should probably move or ammend this.
Doesn't seem like staff are going to become unlazy and move it so we might as well forget it.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Honestly? Shocking retro. The community is full of young kids and your moderators (Max & Jessie) both constantly spam this kind of stuff:

nMoLTpD.png

Sort your staff out, add some screenshots on this thread and good luck.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Really disguisting... One came to my hotel and said this shit

MDWA2Lq.png

Messiah

May 1, 2014
yeah. you know what? don't bother advertising on small hotels with 10-20 daily. there's no point because they're probably daily users and chose to play it even though it's small. advertise on bigger hotels desperate fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread