planning to go to US

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
ok as i build enough money to get to US i be planning to go there but where abouts shall i go in the US and what tourist points i should check out bear in mind my gf lives in Alantica Gerogia so i be heading there any instresting points that u can reccomend to me as it be my first time goign to the US on my own

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
What ever you do NOT live in Newyork, If you do you will learn the hardway, You have to pay really high taxes in some parts and some stuff legal in australia is illegal here :/

Brenner23

May 15, 2013
I would Fly into Baltimore Washington International, Then I would Explore Washington D.C. and Go sight seeing, then I would take a day bus to New York and/or Philadelphia Those have a lot to do, and they are all close to each other.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
Okay, if you're going to be inGeorgia visit Savannah. If you're going to any other states go to San Diego, California or South Beach, Miami, or Las Vegas, Nevada

Don't go to Washington, DC because it'll be cold and boring. I'm from DC, so yea... If you want weed go to Seattle, Wasnington

Users who are viewing this thread