Plabbo Hotel ~ Brand New ~ R63B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Plabbo+Hotel

Plabbo Hotel
a new hotel that strives to give every retro player the best experience they've ever had, we have a good protection to stop bad things from preventing so all users can enjoy the hotel.

The hotel is brand new which has been developed by professionals, it is owned by Steve. The hotel was opened at 10/23/13 and is still running now, we promise for a long lasting hotel. We are currently running on plus EMU, our CMS is RevCMS which is heavily edited and perfect for players to fit in with.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We have weekly events on the hotel, that is ROTW and soon COTW, these are hosted by professional staff who know how to deal with the situation.
There events daily that includes Falling Furni, Defend Your Pod and much more, they are hosted to keep users entertained.

Other than that we provide 500 coins and 100 pixels to keep you all from loosing credits, theres other ways of earning credits you may participate in the events and win big prizes.

VIP at Plabbo is a good choice to make, we have different types of levels of VIP.
You have access to various commands.

Regular VIP - $5 USD

• » Push & Pull command.
  • » VIP rares catalogue.
  • » Shiny new VIP badge.
  • » Enter full rooms without waiting.
  • » Better chance at staff.
  • » 100k credits.
  • » 100k pixels.

Silver VIP - $10 USD

• » Push & Pull command.
  • » Silver VIP rares catalogue.
  • » Shiny new VIP badge.
  • » 250k credits.
  • » 250k pixels.

Gold VIP - $15 USD
  • » Push & Pull command.
  • » Gold VIP rares catalogue.
  • » Shiny new VIP badge.
  • » 350k credits.
  • » 350k pixels.

These are the VIP offers we bring, they're very cheap and provide good deals to you.
We also have more things at the shop and you may preview it .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our staff team, we currently have 2 staff members because of the fact we are only new, we are still hiring and i'm pretty sure we will hire members soon enough.
The staff members do their best at all times to help all members at any time, at our staff page it allow you to read a personal 150 character bio from our Management Team and Ownership Team, and you'll be able to get to know all our staff members Positions (what they're mainly here to-do), and their real age, some of our staff don't like to share their age so it will be left blank or have a false age so please beware of that. Our staff are all the people on these list, expect change's, as there is a lot of change's going around our staff team and on our website layout.

Our staff do alot of events daily in-game just for users to win prizes and stop them from being bored.

p0as.png

images

jaaBf3a.png

1ar9.png

h7q.png

EuGFQIG.png

ispW8Tm.png

PgJCf2R.png

1jkw4HE.png

We hope to see you all join us at Plabbo!

banner.png

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Decent hotel ran by a decent owner. Running on a decent copy of plus, well worth a look.

good luck.

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
I like the idea of having support tickets on the CMS, I assume you're probably planning on changing the 'Habbo' logo to Plabbo.
Best of luck with this!

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Plabbo.us is now back up after being down for a little bit due to the voting API messing up and I was asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for the supportive comments, we really do appreciate it.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
decent hotel, ran by decent hotel owner, had a chat with stevee, hes a babe, Should try the hotel once :)

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
decent hotel, ran by decent hotel owner, had a chat with stevee, hes a babe, Should try the hotel once :)
awh thank you! you're so sweet <3 <3

also, thank you to everyone else for your wonderful comments, we're always looking for suggestions!

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
Your hotel is not 24/7?
The page you are looking for cannot be found.
Similar results are provided below, or you can try another search

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Your hotel is not 24/7?
The page you are looking for cannot be found.
Similar results are provided below, or you can try another search

It is, we had reinstalled our server earlier, therefore that's why you got this error. It's up now.

xZed

Nov 2, 2013
A decent hotel owned by a decent owner. I've visited this retro before... everything is nice. Overall 9/10
Goodluck with your hotel dude ;)
Registered.

Last edited:

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
Seems like you changed the CMS, I like the index page. Though the client is down.
Registered with the name 23, hope to see you around once it's up again!

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Seems like you changed the CMS, I like the index page. Though the client is down.
Registered with the name 23, hope to see you around once it's up again!
New hotels up,

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Looks great, it's now Sky Hotel. An old school retro.

Hablife.co is the new link I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread