PixelRP Emulator: C# R63B Project iO1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Snippets as Requested: Gang/Turf Claim
Code:
 public void StartClaim(GameClient Session, Room Room, int TurfID)
        {
            if (Habbo.TurfExists(TurfID) == true)
            {
                if(Habbo.IsInGang(Session.GetHabbo()) == true)
                {
                    if (Habbo.OwnsTurf(TurfID, Session.GetHabbo().gangId) == false)
                    {
                        RoomUser roomuser = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
                        if (Habbo.getTurfOwner(TurfID) != 0)
                        {
                            Habbo.SendToGang(Habbo.getTurfOwner(TurfID),Habbo.GetGangName(Session.GetHabbo().gangId) + " is claiming your turf in roomid " + Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId + ", go stop them!");
                        }

Session.GetHabbo().GetAvatarEffectsInventoryComponent().ApplyCustomEffect(59);
                        Room.SendMessage(new Mango.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Rooms.Chat.ShoutComposer(roomuser.VirtualId, "*Begins claiming the turf in the name of " + Habbo.GetGangName(Session.GetHabbo().gangId) + "*", 0, 1));
                        Session.GetHabbo().RPTimer = 8;
                        Session.GetHabbo().StartTimer("gangclaim", Session);

ThreadStart start = () => HandleGangClaim(Session, Room, roomuser);
                        GangClaimLooperz = new Thread(start);
                        GangClaimLooperz.Priority = ThreadPriority.Lowest;
                        GangClaimLooperz.Start();
                    }
                    else
                        Session.SendWhisper("Your gang already owns this turf.");

}
                else
                    Session.SendWhisper("You are not in a gang!");
            }
            else
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("Nothing to claim here.");
            }
        }

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Looks like every other RP Emulator released and features every RP has. Come up with some new stuff. (Y)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Looks like every other RP Emulator released and features every RP has. Come up with some new stuff. (Y)
LOL We'll have shit like Pet Bots and dogs and shit like a pit bull i.e "Rocky Attack Logic" -Rocky attacks you until you kill him or he kills you- (depends on ur dog/health) im just trying to get the basics done...

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
LOL We'll have shit like Pet Bots and dogs and shit like a pit bull i.e "Rocky Attack Logic" -Rocky attacks you until you kill him or he kills you- (depends on ur dog/health) im just trying to get the basics done...
Message me, I wanna develop Project Cry 2.1's CMS on this.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Sorry for the development being PAUSED as i was on a break i realized how poorly coded this emulator was an i began Recoding it...
Habbolife is now PixelRP
BcStorm based emulator that will include such of these features just a different build and a cleaner code!
#StayPixelRP

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread closed due to lack of updates. Message me if you'd like this re-opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread