Pixel artist seeks help! [NEW HEADPIECE]

Pixelmaster

May 29, 2020
Hi! Pixelmaster here, first of all.. let me introduce myself:

I'm Pixelmaster.. I'm new on this forum but not new to habbo pixeling; fun fact, I actually pixeled alot of the custom furni that appeared on muggle hotel (unrightfully so, they were stolen and till this day I have went uncredited.)

But so concludes my little rant.. I might very well be posting in entirely the wrong catagory but I require some help.. I pixeled a new headpiece to be worn by a habbo character. I have zero knowledge in actually implementing it to be able to be used by hotels. (I would like to make it available to everyone who wishes so, I just have no experience to do so.)

Is anyone willing to show/ teach me how to do this?

Thanks in advance!

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the headpiece ^

Pixelmaster

May 29, 2020
You can decompile one of the existing hats and replace the images with these and then setup the figuredata and figure map links

Uhm, thank you for your response, the only thing is that I understood exactly nothing about it. I really have no experience in programming or knowledge how Habbo works on a deeper level..

I'm sorry, could you perhaps explain it in a more simpleton way for me?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Here is how you add the clothing to a hotel

Here is a tutorial on how to make a custom furniture, same idea just with clothing you can ignore everything after you have the new swf

You also have to change the part ids inside the swf to make sure they are unique i don't known if there is a thread explaining the process.

You're better off just looking up any tutorials u can find and just playing with it yourself to figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread