Pinguin's Grid System [Development]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy

Apr 11, 2013
Hello guys,
i'm back with a brand new development! A new development? Yes! it is "Pinguin's Grid System",
it becomes a core for web sites, HTML 5, CSS3, and much more.
You can download it soon, and start with a completely responsive website! We are also working with Android apps, but there will soon be more information.
The appearance is based on Material Design.

Screenshot:

nullError

Feb 15, 2013
What happend to you last project? Should you not be focusing on one rather than two?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
The title is a bit misleading.. When I see Grid System I think of a CSS framework to help with columns (an example can be seen ).

Is this going to be something like Bootstrap? It seems to be something like that from the brief intro you've given.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
The title is a bit misleading.. When I see Grid System I think of a CSS framework to help with columns (an example can be seen ).

Is this going to be something like Bootstrap? It seems to be something like that from the brief intro you've given.
I agree with the above. I assumed it was a grid system, but this is like a bootstrap kinda project, which isn't bad either.

Good luck with this, & be sure to make it responsive!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
This seems like more of a css framework than a grid system

Is it mobile-first?

Stormy

Apr 11, 2013
Sorry for clarity. The website serves all useful scripts, downloads & more for creating a website for both beginners and advanced people ..

Okay, back to the topic ..
We are now working on the slide-out menu for small devices it looks like this:

The menu is not finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread