Picture taker

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Does anyone know how to take pictures of your computer screen, when you wanna add snapshots to your advertisement? Please comment down below. Our hotel link is hotel.servezone.info. The link sounds kinda odd so you will have to copy and paste the link into URL. I am online so far, my username is keshaunallen, and I'm and the only staff member on. Please comment down below.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Does anyone know how to take pictures of your computer screen, when you wanna add snapshots to your advertisement? Please comment down below. Our hotel link is hotel.servezone.info. The link sounds kinda odd so you will have to copy and paste the link into URL. I am online so far, my username is keshaunallen, and I'm and the only staff member on. Please comment down below.
print screen if you dont want to download anything or download donkeysnapr

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Wassim when you try to save it why does it say it goes to the website, then i try to not check that box but then it says server and all that. what do i put for that information.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Wassim when you try to save it why does it say it goes to the website, then i try to not check that box but then it says server and all that. what do i put for that information.
dont get you show me screenies and if its a problem with donkey snapr pm ?

Users who are viewing this thread