[phx] Phoenix Restarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabPRO

HabPRO Hotel: The comeback!
May 17, 2012
Download link:

Just thought of sharing it here since I never seen anyone release this restarter on DevBest
I found this on Google and I forgot where I originally downloaded this, but credits to whoever made this.
Additional information: Credits to Lucas Reis.

Restart Instructions:
  1. Extract the Phoenix Restarter.exe to where your Phoenix 3.0.exe is located. If your PhoenixEMU has a different name, please rename it to Phoenix 3.0
  2. If you want your Phoenix 3.0 to run with the restarter when your VPS starts from a reboot, just make the restarter a startup program (or put it on the startup folder found in Start > All Programs) then all is well.
Hope this helps to those who are troubled in going to their VPS just to restart their emulator. You can now restart your emulator by using the :shutdowncommand and the emulator will startup itself by the use of the restarter.
If Phoenix isn't opened, the restarter will do it for you. ;)

ADDITIONAL SCREENSHOT:
DLh8t.png

HabPRO

May 17, 2012
It is a program that boots your Phoenix Emulator automatically once the restarter has been opened. If the emulator is closed, the restarter re-opens it thus saving time and energy on booting the emu again.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Is this the official one? Becuase in KekoMundo there was one that would steal your licence detials and send it to the creator :confused:

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
It is a program that boots your Phoenix Emulator automatically once the restarter has been opened. If the emulator is closed, the restarter re-opens it thus saving time and energy on booting the emu again.
ohh thats actully a usefull release thanks

HabPRO

May 17, 2012
Is this the official one? Becuase in KekoMundo there was one that would steal your licence detials and send it to the creator :confused:
This is what I use on my hotel. Not on KekoMundo thing you're talking about, I was browsing Google but only finding on 0taku, rz or DevBest.

ohh thats actully a usefull release thanks
Welcome always, and thanks to whoever released this.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
This is what I use on my hotel. Not on KekoMundo thing you're talking about, I was browsing Google but only finding on 0taku, rz or DevBest.

Welcome always, and thanks to whoever released this.
Mk, than its the real version :). Thanks for the release, will be using.
P.S to future readers: this is great if you will be adding shit loads of customs :D

HabPRO

May 17, 2012
Mk, than its the real version :). Thanks for the release, will be using.
P.S to future readers: this is great if you will be adding shit loads of customs :D
I'm so glad it'll be useful to your hotel. And by the way the creator's name is on the Phoenix Restarter, I forgot that so adding it again.

Added to thread:
DLh8t.png

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
This is very useful, Lucas Reis is an old friend of mine.

I doubt he'd a fake oen to steal licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread