[PHX] How do I give myself rank 7? [HELP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I made a PHX hotel, and IDK how to give myself a rank. Any help? Thanks in advance.#palmface#

Davo

Jun 13, 2011
go to

Click on the users table, and you will see a list of users. If not, just your user.
- You will see a pencil or a red 'X', click on the pencil to edit your rank/user info...
- Your users informaiton will load, and you should see stuff like how many credits you have, aboce the credits you will find your 'rank' and it should be '1'
if so, then edit it to make it say '7'. Once you have done that scroll down (if nessicary) and click Go!

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
go to

Click on the users table, and you will see a list of users. If not, just your user.
- You will see a pencil or a red 'X', click on the pencil to edit your rank/user info...
- Your users informaiton will load, and you should see stuff like how many credits you have, aboce the credits you will find your 'rank' and it should be '1'
if so, then edit it to make it say '7'. Once you have done that scroll down (if nessicary) and click Go!
Mind TVing me?

Dayron1234(2)

Jun 11, 2011
go to

Why do it the hard it dude? I would just code a simpe command to give people ranks. I would code it for you but I'm on iPod touch sorry.

Sorry if my grammar doesn't make sense or I made spelling errors.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Why do it the hard it dude? I would just code a simpe command to give people ranks. I would code it for you but I'm on iPod touch sorry.

Sorry if my grammar doesn't make sense or I made spelling errors.
It's because I am rank 1, so I can't access hk. So that would be the most simple way to do it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway I solved the issue.

Jun 10, 2011
go to localhost/phpMyadmin, login. open your DB (from the left hand side) and find "Users" from there, you can modify the rank actually :p

edit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread