PHPRetro VPS and Hosting

PylonHotel

Apr 11, 2011
Hi there,

Once again I am searching for help through you guys and I very much appreciate your answers.

As you may know, since the many threads I have posted, that I have just opened my PHPRetro, but I am wondering where the best place to get a VPS is.

Also, I have a few questions:
  • Will the VPS make all of my retro 24/7 or do I have to buy additional things?
  • If I bought hosting, what would that do? Or is it easier to host it from xampp?

Thank you, very much!

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
VPS's is online 24/7 unless you yourself re-boots or shut it off. so it will make your hotel 24/7. But you will need a VPS with 2GB RAM (often named as memory, and in MB. find a VPS with 2048MB and you have enough to keep it up, but those aren't cheap). And i would recommend an offshore windows VPS host.

PylonHotel

Apr 11, 2011
VPS's is online 24/7 unless you yourself re-boots or shut it off. so it will make your hotel 24/7. But you will need a VPS with 2GB RAM (often named as memory, and in MB. find a VPS with 2048MB and you have enough to keep it up, but those aren't cheap). And i would recommend an offshore windows VPS host.

Would you be able to give me a link to one of these VPS hosts?

Users who are viewing this thread