[phpMyAdmin]CMS Login/Register to Me[HELP]

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Hey Devbest Community,

I've been having trouble in the past with just being able to get my CMS to display all of its' content. There were also instances where I couldn't click certain buttons, material was misplaced, and certain errors would appear.

I want to keep this short, because it's very specific. I need to be able to submit & store entries to my database. I've got the if(isset function in my script and have been trying to create request forms using post & get. I need for my database to update with the submitted row of information.

Screenshots:
(index)
(register)
(me)
(database)

I prefer to communicate on here through PM. I can send files & you can re-send them with the script for the form, or we can teamviewer, or just briefly discuss what needs to be done & how it can be included in my page.

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Have you coded this from scratch or are you using a base somewhere?
It's an edited version of RevCMS with a Cammex skin.

Could this maybe be my problem?:
Code:
<?php if(isset($template->form->error)) { echo '<div id="myModal" class="modal fade in" tabindex="-1"

Or this, right after the first set of <?php ?> establishing the connection to my db? I'm not familiar with myModal or $(document):
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/hablooza/js/jfunc.js">
    $(document).ready(function('show'){
        $("#myModal").modal('show');
*What would the .js src be responsible for adding to the script?

This is also the form, under which, the registration placeholders are located, along with a submit button:
Code:
<form method="post" id="phase-0-form">

If you've worked with this before, support is appreciated

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
You say you get error's what do the errors say
They would vary depending on the CMS.

It would either be an error in a line,
Say I'm using a deprecated version of the software,
Unrecognized if($variable)
And I think another one had something to do with connecting to the server

Now though, I have an error_reporting(0) line in the same place I have the have information that I'd use to connect my database to. I know that it is connected, because if any information is wrong, it will say "not connected" (apart of the script). I just need to be able to communicate from the pages, to my database, with forms, post/get requests, queries & whatever else may be necessary. I also have a .js file as a src, that may be where I should keep values that I wanted displayed into rows (ID, etc)

KurtWBU

Apr 27, 2016
They would vary depending on the CMS.

It would either be an error in a line,
Say I'm using a deprecated version of the software,
Unrecognized if($variable)
And I think another one had something to do with connecting to the server

Now though, I have an error_reporting(0) line in the same place I have the have information that I'd use to connect my database to. I know that it is connected, because if any information is wrong, it will say "not connected" (apart of the script). I just need to be able to communicate from the pages, to my database, with forms, post/get requests, queries & whatever else may be necessary. I also have a .js file as a src, that may be where I should keep values that I wanted displayed into rows (ID, etc)
I'm not too sure then mate

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
I also get this: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'id' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /../../xamppfiles/htdocs/register.php on line 29

When trying to get the script to perform a task with the custom variables

Another more recent error I've encountered when trying to use a more secure, mysqli, on a new CMS, is an in undefined index for each of the connecting pieces that would enable communication to my database from my core file .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread