Show DevBest PHPDB - Flatfile Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
With simplicity in mind when creating this, I used the preg_match_all and foreach to create set/get variable functions, and then the ideas just started flowing in.

PHPDB is coded in PHP OOP and is adapted for easy usage, now the code might be a little hard to understand if you are a newcomer, I am not the greatest commenter, neither am I the best coder.

CODE: (Read the bottom comments)
DATABASE EDITOR: (Read the comments on line 3 and 7)

Remember, its in a early stage, improvements, feedback and all other shits are highly appreciated, you can do whatever you want with the code, no credits needed.

- X1M!

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
Added a small description, and its not supposed to be readable, its just supposed to be small and efficient.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Added a small description, and its not supposed to be readable, its just supposed to be small and efficient.

But how are we supposed to use it if we can't fucking read it?

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
#palmface#
To code in it, all you need to do is to add a line break here and there, to use it, just go after the instructions.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
#palmface#
To code in it, all you need to do is to add a line break here and there, to use it, just go after the instructions.

But if you're releasing it, why should we fix it? It's your release so make it as good as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread