PHP

Korey

Jan 7, 2014
I've completed my HTML and CSS courses on CodeAcademy.... I THINK IM READY FOR PHP NOW!!!!! Can someone tell me exactly what php is? and what it does?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Where HTML/CSS is defined as front-end (look and feel of a website) PHP is defined as the back-end. It is often used to create systems and its how most (not all) sites on the web function.

I can't really say much more as I don't do any back-end I just know the pure basics. Are you wanting to design sites or write how they function?

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Where HTML/CSS is defined as front-end (look and feel of a website) PHP is defined as the back-end. It is often used to create systems and its how most (not all) sites on the web function.

I can't really say much more as I don't do any back-end I just know the pure basics. Are you wanting to design sites or write how they function?
Like I told you in PM :)

Just make a couple of simple websites first. You only just completed one course. You are no expert and should probably get comfortable with HTML & CSS if you are interested in web development before starting any programming languages.

Users who are viewing this thread