PHP Redirect Maintenance

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
Hello,
When I set maintenance mode to true (revcms), it forces users to go to /maintenance. Although whenever a user goes to reload the page to try and see if it's back up, it keeps refreshing the maintenance page. I want it to make a single attempt to redirect to /me whenever someone reloads the page. I attempted to do this code but it resulted in a redirect loop when first visiting /maintenance. Can anyone give me the code to place at the top of my page to solve this issue? And do I need to put anything in web.config?
Thanks

0liver

Developer
Jan 6, 2016
Hello,
When I set maintenance mode to true (revcms), it forces users to go to /maintenance. Although whenever a user goes to reload the page to try and see if it's back up, it keeps refreshing the maintenance page. I want it to make a single attempt to redirect to /me whenever someone reloads the page. I attempted to do this code but it resulted in a redirect loop when first visiting /maintenance. Can anyone give me the code to place at the top of my page to solve this issue? And do I need to put anything in web.config?
Thanks
Just delete the /maintenance in your URL bar lol.

Users who are viewing this thread