[PHP] [MySQL] [FB] PostPage.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
This took me about 3 days to complete.

It is just a Facebook page-liking-system.

If I'm perfectly honest, the layout took more time to code than the actual PHP.

Please report any bugs in this thread or on the contact page.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Awesome, it is really good, obviously it could look better because for example on random.PHP the text looks too tight, having below it the like button. You could learn Facebook API's and take this further.
Really like it and any chance you're releasing the top of the layout?(the one like Facebook), because I've aways loved that.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Yeah, I know. It's reallllly simple what I have done, I was just more or less testing it. I didn't even know it would work if I'm honest.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Nice, nice and nice! You might want to make it so they don't repeat? I don't know exactly what i did but mine came out about 5-6 times, lol. But it's good ;D.

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
It looks very nice, but I agree with what Sledmore said. I have seen the same thing like 5 times.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I have seen many sites like this in the past. However, I have never seen one with such a great layout! Very Well Done!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
haha thanks for the comments
i didnt notice all these

@the people who are telling me about multiple pages with the same names being created - its ok, it makes a new ID for the page, so it doesnt matter about the page name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread