Recruiting PHP, MSQL coder wanted

SkyeF

Feb 3, 2017
I am looking for a good coder to help me develop a unigue idea i have for my hotel, I am willing to pay for good work.
I am available on skype if you could privately message me your skype name i will add you.

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
I am looking for a good coder to help me develop a unigue idea i have for my hotel, I am willing to pay for good work.
I am available on skype if you could privately message me your skype name i will add you.
Add me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
You could add me aswell, send me a PM and I will send you my skype. Although I use PDO syntax with MySQL and not mysql_ syntax with MySQL

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
You actually spell it as MySQL (Microsoft SQL), anyway.. I am available if you need any help. I know multiple programming languages and all the basic web development languages.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
You actually spell it as MySQL (Microsoft SQL), anyway.. I am available if you need any help. I know multiple programming languages and all the basic web development languages.
no, lol
MySQL (officially pronounced as "My S-Q-L", ) is an (RDBMS). Its name is a combination of "My", the name of co-founder ' daughter, and " ", the abbreviation for .

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012

Microsoft SQL Server is MSSQL. MySQL is MySQL.

There's an actual RDBMS called MSQL, ; so probably best to update the title if that's not what's meant.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Microsoft SQL Server is MSSQL. MySQL is MySQL.

There's an actual RDBMS called MSQL, ; so probably best to update the title if that's not what's meant.
As I previously said, I was joking. I've heard of MiniSQL but I don't thing that's what she means seeing as I have never known anyone to change their database system from MySQL for a hotel.

SkyeF

Feb 3, 2017
You could add me aswell, send me a PM and I will send you my skype. Although I use PDO syntax with MySQL and not mysql_ syntax with MySQL
I do not have enough posts to inbox people so you would have to inbox me your skype

Users who are viewing this thread