[PHP] Blank Response On POST

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
Hello,

So I'm trying to POST some data to page B via page A.
The problem is, when I GET page B, it works fine... however, when POSTing to page B via page A, I get a blank response (sometimes NO DATA RECEIVED).

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
you're talking nonsense, stfu

why the fuck would anyone have to wait "for the hosting to update the code"
You clearly didn't understand my meaning. Sometimes when you upload something through FTP it can take a while for the code to update. Sometimes you don't have to wait at all, and sometimes you have to wait a couple of minutes.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
You clearly didn't understand my meaning. Sometimes when you upload something through FTP it can take a while for the code to update. Sometimes you don't have to wait at all, and sometimes you have to wait a couple of minutes.
When you upload something via FTP it only takes as long as the upload. Once it's uploaded the file is updated...

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
that still makes no sense. once it's uploaded the code is changed. there's no waiting for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread