PhoenixPHP - Client go to reload.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalJump

May 11, 2012
I use PhoenixPHP CMS, and first my client got white but I had updated the webbuild.. now it's load into the hotel and then it's going to reload.php ... Someone that can help me / know whats wrong please :)?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Check your Externals if not I'm having same problem you need to reset your swfs by deleteing thing and reinstalling them :)

RoyalJump

May 11, 2012
R3GuLaTiOnS I had open my emulator -.-

Antoni0 It's accept connections

Vineen I'm using cracked phoenix.. and no I don't wan't to use revcms.. I really hate the Housekeeping etc.

RoyalJump

May 11, 2012
This really sounds retarded... but I can get cracked phoenix to work.. not the real one..

when I mean can get the cracked phoenix to work I mean in revcms ex. But this time I wan't to use phoenixPHP.. Gonna try now and see if I can get it to work. If not.. hope one can help me then.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This really sounds retarded... but I can get cracked phoenix to work.. not the real one..

when I mean can get the cracked phoenix to work I mean in revcms ex. But this time I wan't to use phoenixPHP.. Gonna try now and see if I can get it to work. If not.. hope one can help me then.
I'll help you if you want how are you hosting it computer or VPS?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011

DEVBEST DOES NOT SUPPORT CRACKED PHOENIX. Face it.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
RoyalJump, Cracked Phoenix is Illegal, if Aaron catches you with it, he used a command he made which fucks up your hotel, its only £20, go and buy it? Its for life so yano, If you cant buy it, tuff luck, save up buddyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread