PhoenixEmu or RevCMS?

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
I am having troubles, some people cant connect to hotel, it just DCs them isntantly, before it as giving some error about their last_ip and the reg_ip and stuff, but now it just boots you from the game, I tried aiting in the hotel view for a bit then entering a room, but the second you enter a room, you can chat for like 3 seconds then you get booted off, is it revCMS or is it PhoenixEmu? Please help ASAP!

xStefan

Dec 11, 2011
I am having troubles, some people cant connect to hotel, it just DCs them isntantly, before it as giving some error about their last_ip and the reg_ip and stuff, but now it just boots you from the game, I tried aiting in the hotel view for a bit then entering a room, but the second you enter a room, you can chat for like 3 seconds then you get booted off, is it revCMS or is it PhoenixEmu? Please help ASAP!
Last ip and reg_ip are in your Database, so you may have a incorrect db, and its not the emu, its the Database telling your emulator to Disconnect as theres a problem look for the two things in the users table, you may not have them
xStefan

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
Why does your question say 'or' you cant compare a content system management to an emulation software? its ridiculous they both have 2 different roles?

On topic : on, i think you need to add a few lines to me.php

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
Last ip and reg_ip are in your Database, so you may have a incorrect db, and its not the emu, its the Database telling your emulator to Disconnect as theres a problem look for the two things in the users table, you may not have them
xStefan
I have them both, I used the DB that comes ith PhoenixEmu the licenced version.

Users who are viewing this thread