Phoenix R63 Client

tomek444

Jul 26, 2011
Hello i created my own dcrs and i have a problem.

Code:
http://25.142.246.134//client/disconnected.php?flash_client_error
Code:
A problem occurred, sorry!
Please try reloading the hotel, if the problem continues wait a few minutes before trying again. If you are unable to get onto the hotel for a long peroid of time please report the issue on our forums.

This is comming up when i enter habbo,first it is loading and when it come up to 100 % this is comming up :(

Help,please...

Sallaz

Feb 26, 2013
As you are using a cracked version - you will not get any support in this forum.

Yes, as Evilsmoothie said. If you have a cracked version, us people here at DevBest will not support any beings of a cracked version, best thing to do is to actually purcahse it so you wouldn't have any other problems.

tomek444

Jul 26, 2011
Tez i em i em getting a problem in emulator and when the Client is loading at the end its changing ip and disconnect and goin to reload.php :( what the problem here ??

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Tez i em i em getting a problem in emulator and when the Client is loading at the end its changing ip and disconnect and goin to reload.php :( what the problem here ??
It changes IP-adress? What....??? Could I see a screenshot or something because I do not understand a thing about what you are saying. Are you trying to say that it changes the URL?

And I'd rather recommend you to use UberCMS 2 and Bcstorm (Or Habbolatino) if you'd like a hotel if you cannot afford a Phoenix License

tomek444

Jul 26, 2011
When i Click Enter habbo it is loading and after some sec when it loaded it is changing the URL on another ip and the URL ; Ip.reload.php and Page not found and its comming ip something in emulator that i wanted to connect to the habbo but i couldn't acutally cant tamę screens

tomek444

Jul 26, 2011
I will także screenshot tomorrow i can't now but i have same as in phoenixcms that i don't chamged Only the emulator and in emulator comes up : connection dropped [0] from [ip] and yes i have swfs that you gave me before

Users who are viewing this thread