Phoenix EMU and Uber Cms - Rolling back a specific Room!

Benjames

Jan 2, 2013
Hello!

I have made backups on a regular basis of my hotel but not I'm looking to rollback a specific room.

Can someone tell me how to do this? (I've backed up the database & I'm not sure where room details are stored, Furni Ect)

Thanks

Ben

Off Topic - Is RetrosList down? If so, When will it be back up?

LukeeDat

Jun 15, 2013
In the database the room details are all stored in the table 'rooms'... This would probally be easier for you if you were using Navicat, if you are It's even better... But yeah, look in the table 'rooms' all your rooms and values are in there, basically everything to do with the room... Infact I think somewhere in the table it even says what furni is in the room... I'm not 100% sure, I'll check my hotels database at a another point, a little busy at the moment...
Goodluck.

Benjames

Jan 2, 2013
In the database the room details are all stored in the table 'rooms'... This would probally be easier for you if you were using Navicat, if you are It's even better... But yeah, look in the table 'rooms' all your rooms and values are in there, basically everything to do with the room... Infact I think somewhere in the table it even says what furni is in the room... I'm not 100% sure, I'll check my hotels database at a another point, a little busy at the moment...
Goodluck.
Yep! NaviCat! So How would I do this?

Users who are viewing this thread