Phoenix drops connections as soon as client loads.

D3ltr

Apr 28, 2012
This seems to be a common issue, but all of the fixes i have seen don't work.

Basicly, i'm designing a cms based loosely around uber. I'm trying to get the client working, and it mostly is. Once the client has loaded i get a view of the hotel for half a second, before it sends me to /flash_client_error and dropping my connection.

No exeption is saved on the emulator, and the only trace of an error i can find is on chrome dev tools:

e8464a8dbae9dea752f05e8e1f49ac68.png

My thoughts were towards something to do with crossdomain.xml, but i'm not sure..

What i've already tried:
Re-adding the database
disabling seccuresessions
truncating navigator tables

Thanks~

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
turn off emu go in to database server_settings tables and set sercuresessions to 0 and save turn emu on and should work!

D3ltr

Apr 28, 2012
Not sure with this but run this on your database.
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD COLUMN `volume` int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 100;
Thanks for the reply, I got a duplicate column error. Seems that i have already upgraded to 3.7.2?

turn off emu go in to database server_settings tables and set sercuresessions to 0 and save turn emu on and should work!
I've already tried this. No result.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Looks like ti might be an error in the Habbo.SWF file. Try replacing any old backups of the SWF you have made if you have altered it in any way.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I'm pretty sure that column is needed for phoenix 3.7.2 to run?
At some case I helped users with that error, what we did is we deleted the column 'volume' and everything seem to run alright although I did not deleted mine on my hotel. You can always try as you will lose nothing.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
At some case I helped users with that error, what we did is we deleted the column 'volume' and everything seem to run alright although I did not deleted mine on my hotel. You can always try as you will lose nothing.
The volume column is needed, deleting it will do nothing to benefit.
It's not phoenix if no exception is saved.

Users who are viewing this thread