Phoenix catalog problem

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
Hello,

i am having problems with adding new catalog on phoenix 3.11
if anyone could help me? i would be glad also i am trying to add d0wnf4ll catalog v10 but it doesnt work :(
i added the fix sql still comes up with an error..

Someone please help me or find a good decent catalog for latest phoenix.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Make sure you added the SQL Codes he asked you to add. These ones;

Code:
ALTER TABLE `furniture`
ADD COLUMN `effectM`  int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
ADD COLUMN `effectF`  int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

ALTER TABLE `furniture`
MODIFY COLUMN `interaction_type`  enum('default','gate','postit','roomeffect','dimmer','trophy','bed','scoreboard','vendingmachine','alert','onewaygate','loveshuffler','habbowheel','dice','bottle','teleport','rentals','pet','roller','water','ball','bb_red_gate','bb_green_gate','bb_yellow_gate','bb_puck','bb_blue_gate','bb_patch','bb_teleport','blue_score','green_score','red_score','yellow_score','fbgate','tagpole','counter','red_goal','blue_goal','yellow_goal','green_goal','wired','wf_trg_onsay','wf_act_saymsg','wf_trg_enterroom','wf_act_moveuser','wf_act_togglefurni','wf_trg_furnistate','wf_trg_onfurni','pressure_pad','wf_trg_offfurni','wf_trg_gameend','wf_trg_gamestart','wf_trg_timer','wf_act_givepoints','wf_trg_attime','wf_trg_atscore','wf_act_moverotate','rollerskate','stickiepole','wf_xtra_random','wf_cnd_trggrer_on_frn','wf_cnd_furnis_hv_avtrs','wf_act_matchfurni','wf_cnd_has_furni_on','puzzlebox','switch','wf_act_give_phx','wf_cnd_phx') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'default';

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
Make sure you added the SQL Codes he asked you to add. These ones;

Code:
ALTER TABLE `furniture`
ADD COLUMN `effectM`  int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
ADD COLUMN `effectF`  int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

ALTER TABLE `furniture`
MODIFY COLUMN `interaction_type`  enum('default','gate','postit','roomeffect','dimmer','trophy','bed','scoreboard','vendingmachine','alert','onewaygate','loveshuffler','habbowheel','dice','bottle','teleport','rentals','pet','roller','water','ball','bb_red_gate','bb_green_gate','bb_yellow_gate','bb_puck','bb_blue_gate','bb_patch','bb_teleport','blue_score','green_score','red_score','yellow_score','fbgate','tagpole','counter','red_goal','blue_goal','yellow_goal','green_goal','wired','wf_trg_onsay','wf_act_saymsg','wf_trg_enterroom','wf_act_moveuser','wf_act_togglefurni','wf_trg_furnistate','wf_trg_onfurni','pressure_pad','wf_trg_offfurni','wf_trg_gameend','wf_trg_gamestart','wf_trg_timer','wf_act_givepoints','wf_trg_attime','wf_trg_atscore','wf_act_moverotate','rollerskate','stickiepole','wf_xtra_random','wf_cnd_trggrer_on_frn','wf_cnd_furnis_hv_avtrs','wf_act_matchfurni','wf_cnd_has_furni_on','puzzlebox','switch','wf_act_give_phx','wf_cnd_phx') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'default';

[SQL] ALTER TABLE `furniture`
ADD COLUMN `effectM` int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
ADD COLUMN `effectF` int(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
[Err] 1060 - Duplicate column name 'effectM'

i already added the sqls and changed 'effectM' to 'effect M' i added spaced and it worked and still emu error :(

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
V10 catalog works without all the extra sql dump.
Delete your hof_furni and use the one from d0wnf4ll and do the same with images.
Now delete the catalog_pages, furniture and catalog_pages from your database.

Now run the 3 SQL in the packet and restart your emu. Empty your cache and your new catalog works.

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
V10 catalog works without all the extra sql dump.
Delete your hof_furni and use the one from d0wnf4ll and do the same with images.
Now delete the catalog_pages, furniture and catalog_pages from your database.

Now run the 3 SQL in the packet and restart your emu. Empty your cache and your new catalog works.

-sigh i did that , replaced the hof_furni and catalogue image and deleted the catalog_items , catalog_pages , and furniture on the database and added the sqls and it doesnt work.. i get this problem

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
It works 200% its you messing it al up.
Delete your intire database. Dump a new one from your phoenix 3.11 and now follow the instruction in D0wnf4l

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
It works 200% its you messing it al up.
Delete your intire database. Dump a new one from your phoenix 3.11 and now follow the instruction in D0wnf4l

i tried with a new fresh database and still doesnt work thats the weird problem..
i tried like a thousand times...!!!!!

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
i did there :/ and no one helped ... no one knew how to fix it
Maybe you have to learn some basic first. The intire world is NOT for you alone. try WAIT like other for the right support. DROP your hotel, you will get LOT MORE problem if a simple catalog allready give your trouble

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
Maybe you have to learn some basic first. The intire world is NOT for you alone. try WAIT like other for the right support. DROP your hotel, you will get LOT MORE problem if a simple catalog allready give your trouble
-.- if your not gonna help me stop posting..

Users who are viewing this thread