Phoenix 3.7.0 HELP

abrooksie518

Jun 4, 2011
Ok so I made a hotel with a legit Phoenix 3.7.0 . When I load my client, everything works fine, and then when i open the catalogue, every single furni in the catalogue is either boxed, or white.

Help?!?!
Thanks!

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
Hmm, check your links in your vars, most of them will be localhost/shithere make sure they are all or vpsip/shithere

Or it won't work properly,

Smoothosting

Jan 22, 2012
Ok so I made a hotel with a legit Phoenix 3.7.0 . When I load my client, everything works fine, and then when i open the catalogue, every single furni in the catalogue is either boxed, or white.

Help?!?!
Thanks!
  1. Check your SWFs if they are alright
  2. Check your client.php if the links directs to your SWFs location
  3. Check your furnidata.txt, your furniture table & catalog_items if they link each other (to show them properly)
Although, this is not related to your emulator - the major bug it has is the memory leak.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Few reasons could be the fault of your problem - 1 problem could be, if you're using UberCMS, is that your external_variables link, is different to your main link.

Etc: Main Link -> Links on vars -> -> Correct

Main Link -> Link on vars -> -> Wrong.

Or you could just have the wrong locations. Try http:// not www. Also, check all links on vars. You might of had a spelling mistake.

But this problem wouldn't be the EMU - If it don't work, use different SWF's.

Users who are viewing this thread