Phoenix 3.11.0 prison system?

Avduf

Dec 24, 2012
Hello!

I'm wondering if it's possible to fix the prison system to phoenix 3.11.0 what you do is :prison/jail [username] then you send the he in a room where he will be there and not be able to trade or say anything to a user and when you unprison him you should write :unprison/unjail [username]

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
I coded prison system for Plus Emulator a while back, could give out the code if wanted, if I even find the source. However, you will need to change some codes yourself in order to make it work with your Phoenix emulator.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I coded prison system for Plus Emulator a while back, could give out the code if wanted, if I even find the source. However, you will need to change some codes yourself in order to make it work with your Phoenix emulator.
Think that would help him - you may have to explain how to add it as well though :p

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
I really cba to explain how to add this and how to make it work, but I'll just give out the codes itself.
Please note that this is for an edited Plus emulator and wont even work for Plus emulator without some editing. So if you're not familiar with C# and habbo emulators, then this is useless for you. And in this case, PM me and I'll help you out via join.me or whatever.

This is not all of it, just the important codes.
JailManager.cs:
RoomUserManager.cs (OnCycle void):
RoomUserManager.cs (OnUserAdd void):

PS: I know that this could be done in better ways, but as I said, I coded this a while ago, so yeh.

Last edited:

Avduf

Dec 24, 2012
I'm currently switching to GTE R63B, are you by any chance familiar with GTE? If so could you help me with join.me?

I mean, i know how to add this codes but will it work for R63B GTE?

Users who are viewing this thread