[Phoenix 3.11.0] Connection dropped.

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
Hey, i got a problem with my phoenix emu. When i log in my client i wait for like 1-2 minutes then i get kicked to /me. Then i see in the emu and there it says: "Connection dropped [0] from (IP)" Anybody that knows the issue? Every configfile is set up properly.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If someone could post that query to run in his database I forget what it is to set it up to work with proxy that should fix his problems. It's been posted on a lot of threads if you wanna look around while your waiting it should be 3 different things that are set to either 1 or 0

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
If someone could post that query to run in his database I forget what it is to set it up to work with proxy that should fix his problems. It's been posted on a lot of threads if you wanna look around while your waiting it should be 3 different things that are set to either 1 or 0
I think i saw it earlier, but i don't know where :( But thanks mate!

J3ns1337

Sep 9, 2014
First of all. Learn how to setup a retro. If it isn't working, it's not setup property. This is mostly your emulator, try use another. If that isn't working, you can't setup a retro.

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
J3ns, people come on here to learn and get help so instead of being a stuck up twat. Maybe help him?

Anyway, run this query in your database @Ezklade

UPDATE server_settings SET enable_securesessions = '0';
UPDATE server_settings SET enable_antiddos = '1';
UPDATE server_settings SET ip_lastforbans = '1';

:)

Users who are viewing this thread