Phoenix 3.11.0 client crashing on chat

Elia1995

Dec 30, 2015
Hello, today I finally found a working CMS - Emulator pack and I decided to try it out, with the CMS being RevCMS 1.9.9.9 and the emulator being Phoenix 3.11.0.
I set it up properly, the game works, I can make rooms, stay in the rooms, purchase items from the catalogue, place them, everything works flawless, except one thing: the client (NOT the emulator, just the client) crashes whenever I try to send a message in the chatbox.
When I send a message in the chatbox, the client redirects the page to a reload.php page on localhost (for some reasons I cannot send the post with URLs in it) giving me the following error message:
GYrAmS4.png

which is Italian for "Item not found; the requested URL doesn't exist on this server... blah blah blah" in other words it's a .php file that doesn't exist at all.
Here's the error log from the emulator:
Code:
30/12/2015 19:47:31: Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Roles.RoleManager.method_2(UInt32 uint_0) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Roles\RoleManager.cs:line 940
   at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.method_4() in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 423
   at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUser.method_1(GameClient Session, String string_1, Boolean bool_13) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUser.cs:line 164
   at Phoenix.Communication.Messages.Rooms.Chat.ChatMessageEvent.Handle(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Event) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\Communication\Messages\Rooms\Chat\ChatMessageEvent.cs:line 17
   at Phoenix.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.method_13(Byte[]& byte_0) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 482

30/12/2015 20:47:31: Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Roles.RoleManager.method_2(UInt32 uint_0) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Roles\RoleManager.cs:line 940
   at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.method_4() in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 423
   at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUser.method_1(GameClient Session, String string_1, Boolean bool_13) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUser.cs:line 164
   at Phoenix.Communication.Messages.Rooms.Chat.ChatMessageEvent.Handle(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Event) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\Communication\Messages\Rooms\Chat\ChatMessageEvent.cs:line 17
   at Phoenix.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.method_13(Byte[]& byte_0) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 482

30/12/2015 20:51:17: Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
I hope someone can help me...

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Yeah aha Jay, credits to me ofc on Skype to him. He didn't set a permissions_ranks or the ranks table to have rank 8 or 9 but yet his user was rank 9.
All sorted now

Users who are viewing this thread