Phoenix 2022?

Esmee

Yes, i am a girl. Now what?
Mar 1, 2022
Hellow Devvers,

Is it still usefull to use PhoenixEMU in 2022? Because i want to get a old hotel, and not new of the new.. Or is it better to do it on the new way?

Please help me with your thinkings!

- Esmee

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
All about personal preference.

I think it's best to keep up with the times, but do what makes you happy.

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
If you want old, just do it, you referring to "useful" refers to what? safety? stability?

You can adopt an arcturus with websocket for nitro, and add retro UI, I've seen old UI habbo despite being new

If you really want something old, you can get the "new" version of GTE (Gold Tree Emulator 3), version 2020, it has new functions and fixes

in my view involving the current habbos, it's very difficult to go beyond 100 users these days, there's the Fresh-Hotel butterfly that held 2000 users available on internet, there are many versions out there that you can use

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Yes, you have two options, go for a r63 emulator and then integrate nitro with the swf revision, or you go using r63b but change the UI to r63 (pretty sure someone released a ui for that). But nothing wrong with phoenix emu! Could even use a very old Debbo Server with nitro integration!

Nigo

Jun 25, 2020
Remember that something can become obsolete, even if it was good before. By obsolete I mean codes that are outdated/deprecated, old codes that are vulnerable, old windows/visual studio versions and many more things, that can lead to vulnerabilities as well.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
If you're looking to make an old school hotel, there's a ton of software and resources on thanks to our homie @Quackster who's so graciously gathered / archived / hosted all of this for us to use. They've also made which is an excellent emulator for v14/v21 and is arguably much better than any of the older emulators available in the archive. You can still use standard DCRs which is lovely and there's a of current projects that aren't as hazardous as the older CMS available. Personally I run Pixel evo but that's due to nostalgia and not quality. These hotels are highly susceptible to hacking so I recommend you do your best to keep it private.

oh and the whole shockwave thing.

Users who are viewing this thread