Pheonix 2.0 RP CMS + Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlockFace

May 14, 2011
PhoenixEmulator 2.0

Overview: (This is not my release just reposting it here, since no one has done so, This was located on another forum that I shall not mention here)

No, this is not Aaron's role-play server, but this is the best their is released beyond that. This role-play server was originally coded by Ryan, but I continued development from their, and finished the emulator to my knowledge, but yet their is much more to be coded. So I decided over the months, I've grown old for role-plays and Ryan has retired, so I have no use for them anymore. This is a Non-TDBP server, so it is coded differently then TDBP, but not much different. But anyway, I'll display some features I equipped into the server and I'll also provide the database and my CMS. The CMS just looks better, and exploits have been removed, and I removed the job system since it's honestly not needed for my emulator. But anyway, here is some details about your download.​

Features:

Advanced Bots System
  • Police Bots (Ability to arrest users when punch is triggered. There is a problem for users who trigger commands in shout. They often arrest you for that purpose, but I'm sure someone can continue development of this, and resolve the issue.)
  • Gang Bots (The bots are able to attack other users, but yet they cannot be hit yet, so that needs coded. If punch is triggered, the bot will chase the user and attack them.)
  • Civilian Bots (Normal coded bots, but they do call the police and send a message to the police if they hit a user, so that may be useful. A cooldown is needed for this so they don't spam the police. Easy to add, I didn't feel like doing it.)

Arrow System

I've attempted these, most say I'm heading down the right direction, which I believe I am, but never got around to finishing them. There is a region defined "Arrows" in the emulator, so feel free to look through my coding to see if you can figure out how to code them yourself, but I can't be bothered.

Saved Coordinates System

It's completed, credits to Ryan for this. Warp works, and all is working just fine. The only glitch I have found with this problem is when you don't move when you first login, you may glitch behind furniture items or even the walls, never really bothered with this, but I'm sure their is some way to fix it. The coordinates save when you logout, and they send you to them when you login.

Red Bar Timers

Removed the whisper timers, and replaced them with the spectator bar instead, so it's not as annoying for you to whisper your timer. I also included the health bar at the top, which is in the red bar, it will refresh every time a user moves to another room.

OOC/IC Function

The :ic & :eek:oc commands and the entire system has been added. This works very well, also coded it so when you die, you automatically are set to be ooc and you cannot change to IC until your alive again. Making it more like HabboRP.

Rocket Function

Yep, thanks to Sledmore, he coded this himself and gave me it, so I just added it to the emulator for VIP members. VIP members will type :rocket, and it will actually launch you in the air. It hasn't been coded for you to have to hold a item for it to work, just the command has been added.

Clothing Store / Hair Salon

This isn't completed, credits to Swimo, I just recoded it for Non-TDBP, and doesn't work the best. It doesn't remove existing clothing unless you poof, and also not all has been coded, and users can purchase any clothing. It's not finished, and needs alot of work done. The hair salon itself works fine, you need to poof after changing hair, also credits to Swimo for coding this.

That's mainly the features that are huge in this release, I know everyone has been wanting this stuff, and I'm glad to finally release it.

Achievement System

This isn't finished, but counts the logins and punches you swing, and adds them up. You do get badges, but badges don't appear for some reason, thats the only issue.

Split Figures

Yes, no longer do you all have to look alike during work or jailed. You all have your OWN looks, thanks to Ryan, split figures have been coded. ;)

Commands

• :ic
  • :eek:oc
  • :hire <user>
  • :event
  • :rocket
  • :removehat
  • :purchase <type>-<color>
  • :demote <user>
  • :promote <user>
  • :map
  • :fire <user>
  • :deposit
  • :balance
  • :withdraw
  • :stun <user>
  • :cuff <user>
  • :uncuff <user>
  • :arrest <user> <time>
  • :release <user>
  • :timeleft <user>
  • :startwork
  • :stopwork
  • :flagme
  • :logout
  • :quitjob
  • :heal <user>
  • :gangmembers
  • :commands
  • :about
  • :pickup
  • :emptyhand
  • :roomid
  • :poof
  • :backup
  • :arena
  • :bite <user>
  • :learn
  • :workout
  • :giveitem <user>
  • :stats
  • :inventory
  • :afk
  • :punch <user>
  • :die
  • :slap <user>
  • :push <user>
  • :pull <user>
  • :sleep
  • :give <user>
  • :911
  • :taxi <roomid>
  • :sellproperty
  • :buyproperty
  • :roomstats
  • :jailbreak
  • :buyfood
  • :eat
  • :gangform <name>
  • :ganginvite <user>
  • :gangaccept
  • :search
  • :war
  • :userinfo
  • :cords
  • :sendme
  • :dcuser
  • :flag <user>
  • :kill <user>
  • :summon <user>
  • :stop <user>
  • :below
  • :link <number>
  • :infect <user>
  • :drink <drinkid>
  • :marry <user> -
  • :talk <user>
  • :masstalk <message>
  • :superheal
  • :credits <amount> <user>
  • :buy -
  • :spy
  • :unspy -
  • :revive
  • :escape
  • :deadtimer
  • :creditcheck <user>
  • :me <message>
  • :vip <user>
  • :roombadge
  • :badge
  • :skin <name> <color>
  • :surgery <name> <M/F>
  • :hair <type>-<colour>
  • :bringbot <botid>
  • :refreshbots
  • :setbotcords
  • :sendbothome <botid>
  • :admincommands
  • :kiss <user>
  • :hug <user>
  • :warp
  • :change <1/2/3> <blue/red/green> - Turns you into a pet!
  • :changeback
  • :allowrocket
  • :fight
  • :sendroom
  • :senduser
  • :travel
  • :roomheal
  • :jb
  • :dropitem
  • :mute <user>
  • :motto
  • :pickupall
  • :goto
  • :vision
  • :jump (if you are pet)
  • :playdead (if you are pet)
  • :swim
  • :refresh
  • :lotto
  • :shutdown
  • :moonwalk
  • :moonwalk <user>
  • :moonwalk <room>
  • :superspeed

Overview of Commands

Hope these are useful, some may not work, not exactly sure, you'll need to figure out yourself. But many are useful, and credits to Rasta for the majority of the basic role-play commands, and credits to Ryan for some as well, and myself for some.

Screenies

hx5cm0.png

x5qubk.png

Credits

Myself:
For re-posting it here, And Also adding new pages, and coding in some new features
RockStar7: Re-structured server, and recoded some features including new ones.
Ryan: Coding the structure of bots, and split figures, and other basic functions of RP.
Cobe: For little help.
Rasta: For the commands, and basic role-play functions.
Nillus: For holograph
Swimo: For coding of hair salon/clothing store and surgery functions.
Sledmore: Bit's and pieces of emulator.
Aaron: For the ideas & Inspiration. And because he told me to ;>
Lost_Memory: For the edit.
321lol For the pet commands.
Anyone else who believes they earn credits from apart of this project, just PM me, and I'll be sure to add you into this.

Mirrors

Phoenix Emulator 2.0:
PhoenixCMS 2.0: - ( - Edited Better CMS)
V26 Role-Play DCRS:
V26 Role-Play Database:

If someone could post a virus scan on these files, it would be appreciated. These files are clean, but if you don't trust, then don't download.

BlockFace

May 14, 2011
The CMS was outdated and had no chatbox and no Where is everyone feature on me page, I coded it and shall replace the link for the fix for that, I have also fixed topstats page, and staff page, and also VIP page

Here is the link for the Pheonix CMS with, Coded VIP page, Added Where is everyone feature, added chatbox, added vote here area under where is everyone, plus new look topstats page, fixed job pages, and new staff look:

BlockFace

May 14, 2011
nice copy and paste anyways this is still fake half those commands dont work so please shutup if you wanna lie.

Jordon, I never claimed this to be mine, I just have done some work with the CMS and made a few edits, which I can see you are not using on LondonRP, So do not call me a lier, You are still using this, But if you want to speak to somone about the commands contact RockStar7 via another forum that I will not advertise here.

Nice re-release :)

Nice re-release and nice edit, for second link* :)
Thank you.

Also, Some of these commands have been excluded due to the uselessness of them, and some have not been completed, any issues regarding this, complain to RockStar7.

[mod]Posts merged. - Bazinga[/mod]

AquaJakes

May 9, 2011
Heey , nice re-release but what obcb mysql connector thingy do you need? cause i get a error about it but i have like 5.2.5?

D3m0n

Apr 2, 2011
Not quite different, maybe you can say that you've added new add-ons to the CMS but the Emulator is something varly different so good job on that.
@CMS not really a ''Re-code nor coded from scratch".

Caleb

Oct 24, 2010
Thanks for the re-post. The release was a jump-start quick excitement for me to bother finishing. I suppose I was just to worried about releasing before finishing. Anyhow I have something else coming soon, thanks.

BlockFace

May 14, 2011
No Problem, I will be looking forward to seeing what you have coming, Must be good.

BlockFace

May 14, 2011
I shall make a tutorial (Newb Friendly) For all those who needs help, look out in the tutorial section, I will post it soon.

BlockFace

May 14, 2011
This, Is Just a slight edit. -.- Please Do more next time.

My Intentions weren't to improve it, It is to make it up to date, PheonixCMS is fine the way it is, I just added things that allow a RP in this time to be able to survive. Next time, There will be more, Because it will be a new CMS RP or not, Shall come soon.

1tom1

Mar 11, 2011
Development closed, lack of updates etc.. Please do not bump old threads.
I'm gonna try it out, it seems really good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread