petition for some fucked up shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
if you have a heart, this is real close family friend who her step dad is a total piece of shit. please sign it :)

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Can't sell her, facepalm.jpg We have amendments that say we can not have slaves. Obviously fake

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Can't sell her, facepalm.jpg We have amendments that say we can not have slaves. Obviously fake
Fake? They are, her step dads a piece of fucking shit. Her mother is struggling due to financial costs and the step dad has better lawyers.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Why do that not just get a order of protection from the police he cant come close to them and if he does he will be in jail for a while, what will this petition do?

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Signed.

It's not as easy as you think, .

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Why do that not just get a order of protection from the police he cant come close to them and if he does he will be in jail for a while, what will this petition do?
She can't the guy legally adopted her when she was younger, and the guy was sane. Now their trying to sever the tie but cant...

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
She can't the guy legally adopted her when she was younger, and the guy was sane. Now their trying to sever the tie but cant...
I could get a restraining order against my full parents, Of course she can get one against her adoptive father if she has grounds which she does. a petition will do absolutely nothing

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Sigh you can't sell someone LOOOL
it was mis worded? But it's almost the same fucking thing, i know the girl in real life and were really close k? Now if your not a heartless dick sign the fucking form pls?

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Signed.

It's not as easy as you think, .

It actually is, I know because it happened to a family member of mine recently. also if the girl is claiming he is abusing her then she can tell the police, I guarantee you that some sort of child abuse will get involved and ect.

I just dont get what the use of this is, how is it going to help?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Amendment 13

Abolition of slavery​
Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce these article by appropriate legislation.
December 6, 1865.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
It actually is, I know because it happened to a family member of mine recently. also if the girl is claiming he is abusing her then she can tell the police, I guarantee you that some sort of child abuse will get involved and ect.

I just dont get what the use of this is, how is it going to help?
She already hass.... 
She's not a slave retard

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Please show me "This girl can be sold" Is she a prostitute? No. As Legion said it's an amendment

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
She already hass....

If she already has that is sad because I know if I went and said someone was hitting me at my house I would get removed from that house. I honestly dont want to sound like a dick but this does not seem like it will help by signing this petition rather it would help if she contacted local authority's.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Also...if she made this petition on the internet, it'd be just as easy to mail the police saying "SAVE ME" dur

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
it's a figure of speech then ok? The state won't sever the tie because of financial reasons and i guess that lead her to title it that? Anyways if your gonna be a total dick please leave :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread