Personal Layout

Siimma

Designer ✔
Mar 9, 2013
Drew something up in Photoshop, I'll update it tomorrow/today to make it a little cleaner as I can see a few faults.
What do you think? I need some improvements! Thanks.

(There's a texture which you can't see that makes it a lot sexier but cropping it meant you can't see it as well).

coLO4dc.jpg

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I absolutely love this, , I can see that you're a contributing member to Devbest, brand new member already buying a subscription to help out Devbest, awesome man, you're a great member, keep up the good work, I want to see more of your releases! ;P

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Just one little minor thing that barely matters, try out a different font for your content, I'm sure there's a less bold text that'd look better, what would be quite cool is if you put a theme colour changer at the bottom of the site, enables people to have a choice of 3 different colour schemes? That'd be a good add-on! Good Luck!

Siimma

Designer ✔
Mar 9, 2013
Just one little minor thing that barely matters, try out a different font for your content, I'm sure there's a less bold text that'd look better, what would be quite cool is if you put a theme colour changer at the bottom of the site, enables people to have a choice of 3 different colour schemes? That'd be a good add-on! Good Luck!
I agree, I'll change some stuff up now quickly before I catch some sleep. Thanks for the feedback!

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
remove the bold... bold text is mostly used for keywords or titles, not a whole paragraph of text.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
If you don't code this up, I will! Pretty sweet work, just feels like the pics below the content are missing something.

Siimma

Designer ✔
Mar 9, 2013
If you don't code this up, I will! Pretty sweet work, just feels like the pics below the content are missing something.
Haha, thanks! I don't really know enough to start coding them yet but I'm getting there. I have the same feeling to, I'll take a look later.

Siimma

Designer ✔
Mar 9, 2013
I'm more than willing to code this up for you if your having trouble or need help. Just let me know.

(I don't want to work on it only to find out you don't want it coded.)
You can code it if you wish, I don't really mind.

Users who are viewing this thread