PeoplePerHour.com | Easy Money!

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
Hello DevBesters...

Not so long a go a friend of mine told me about a website called PeoplePerHour.com a very well designed website with amazing features to sell your trades! PPH (People Per Hour) is a site where people can buy/sell services prices will vary on whatever your selling/buying. It's not easy starting up but once your up and running you will be rolling in the cash!

Basically PPH is where you can sell your trades (Web Developing, Making sites for clients, fixing Java;CSS;PHP;HTML;Any other languages, Whatever you can do you can sell! So you can teach people to make cakes, get facebook likes, whatever you can possibly sell!) PeoplePerHour also enables a non scam system which is pretty darn good. Okay.. you put out an hourlie (A job which can be seen by anyone and can last for 5 days) and someone wants to purchase your service they have to pay 50% of the asking price before you start work to prevent any inconvenience!

Is PPH money real or website money?
PPH has links with PayPal, most banks and is easy to use

Can I ever be scammed? Or can I scam anyone?
No. The system which is being used is the purchaser of the item pays 50% before development, if there is a dispute or the seller doesn't complete the work he will have his 50% taken and £0 but PPH admins look into the case before not paying the seller. Don't worry there isn't really any trouble usually.

What features does PPH have?
PeoplePerHour has many features my personal favourite is Hourlies, these are a service you can complete in an hour or more (latest 5 days), you select the price you want to sell at and wait for buyers, that's if anyone wants your services of course. They also have 'Portfolios' add images, personal websites just keep professional or basically you are FUCKED, sorry to say! Go make an account and check out features yourself!

IMAGES OF PPH WEBSITE;
- Dashboard
- Hourlies

Thank's for reading this isn't any advertisement factor just putting it out there that you can sell your trades! Good luck and enjoy
- Brontes

Users who are viewing this thread