People can't get on Client but me

Exception

Nov 10, 2011
Sorry devbest this is my 4th Post on erros on RevCMS >.> But honestly you people should've never put this here spamming is my best weapon...

Anyways on topic I've been getting complains on how people cant get on client but I've said I could get on it so How shall I fix this.. My word/promise this is the last post i'll do here so please help me..

Msn : [email protected]
Facebook : Yb Chris

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Do you have all your ports portfowarded correctly?

If so go to canyouseeme.org And check

If that does not work make sure your config allow's them if im correct there should be an option.

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
That is actually wrong.

Yes, some dedi's auto portfoward all port's but not all i would just make sure by going to Firewall/advanced Settings/Input New Rule/Port/80/30001/30000 But hey if you don't wanna take my advise you do not have to.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011

This is a help & support section for a reason.
If you need help you can post here!

Have you put your ip in your cms config or just localhost/127.0.0.1?

Exception

Nov 10, 2011

This is a help & support section for a reason.
If you need help you can post here!

Have you put your ip in your cms config or just localhost/127.0.0.1?

I'f you mean where the Emu goe's & In the config files theres 4 ips that says 127.0.0.1 & I have to replace them with my ip then no..

Exception

Nov 10, 2011
No keep them as 127.0.0.1

I mean in the cms configuration, does it not ask for the hotel IP?

The only problem here is that Other people can't get on the Client & right now i'm going to try what asked me to do .. & Here's the link to show you wassup..

I tryed getting on from my pc to the client...

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
Crunch Bar it looks like a SWF Problem when i saw the screenshot post your Config.php file here dont provide the passes or anything just block them out and ill look at your SWF

Exception

Nov 10, 2011
Crunch Bar it looks like a SWF Problem when i saw the screenshot post your Config.php file here dont provide the passes or anything just block them out and ill look at your SWF

Kk also the weirdest thing just happened one of my users got one but the rest couldn't i'm now curiouse

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
Ok, i see your problem where it says localhost/swf/ and localhost/external shit

Change localhost to your IP of VPS or PC

Users who are viewing this thread