(PDN) Vexato Web Design (UNCODED) (FEEDBACK)

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
PREVIEW (Images):
2ecfyo9.png

Information:
I created this template for Vexato (MyIndursty) and I just want your feedbacks, Hope you like it guys.
NOTES:
PDN mean So I didn't created it from Photoshop
I fired from Vexato so Hassan can't do anything
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Shado.​

Last edited:

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
A few things you should improve on:
  • Border radius is way too high; should be 3px, and at most, 5px.
  • Padding should be the same all around; I'd personally recommend 10px.
  • Either connect the content header ("Home") with no border-radius, or put some margin below it.
  • Font seems a bit large for general content, might want to lower it a bit. I'd recommend 10-13px, depends on the font.
  • I'd recommend putting some more padding on the logo, so that it's not so close to the edges of the top and navigation bar.
  • Use different colors; gray is a tad boring. Blue is generally the most appealing to all people.

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
A few things you should improve on:
  • Border radius is way too high; should be 3px, and at most, 5px.
  • Padding should be the same all around; I'd personally recommend 10px.
  • Either connect the content header ("Home") with no border-radius, or put some margin below it.
  • Font seems a bit large for general content, might want to lower it a bit. I'd recommend 10-13px, depends on the font.
  • I'd recommend putting some more padding on the logo, so that it's not so close to the edges of the top and navigation bar.
  • Use different colors; gray is a tad boring. Blue is generally the most appealing to all people.
Aha, Thanks for feedback

Users who are viewing this thread