PC or iMac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Hey

Well, so I currently have a HP Laptop and it's cooling fan is broken so it easily over-heats and randomly shuts down, which looses my work. I'm planning on getting an actual PC this time rather than a laptop, but I didn't know whether to get a iMac or a PC. So what do you recommend? Post some links on what PC's and iMac's are good. :)

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
PC is too slow for me, you guys are living in the past.
Obviously you have not had a PC in a while, PC go slow if you buy a cheap one, you are aware you can get a laptop with better specs than the iMac and any Apple product for cheaper and better quality,

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Obviously you have not had a PC in a while, PC go slow if you buy a cheap one, you are aware you can get a laptop with better specs than the iMac and any Apple product for cheaper and better quality,

Link me to a decent HP laptop or PC with specs that high then plspls

xChromian

Jun 22, 2012
Sounds like you've already decided for yourself to get an iMac over a PC..

It depends on what you'd be using the computer for. If you spend the majority of your time being creative for example in Photoshop or creating videos then an Apple computer is the best for you. A PC is good for anything and everything, gaming, development & average browsing.

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Sounds like you've already decided for yourself to get an iMac over a PC..

It depends on what you'd be using the computer for. If you spend the majority of your time being creative for example in Photoshop or creating videos then an Apple computer is the best for you. A PC is good for anything and everything, gaming, development & average browsing.

PHP programming, etc is my thing

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
27" iMac is amazing, the resolution 2560 x 1440 allows enough room for almost any application especially when programming.

I never thought about screen size with programs, but nice idea! That makes me want to get a Mac even more ;]

Ran

Freelance Web Developer & Designer
Oct 1, 2010
27" iMac is amazing, the resolution 2560 x 1440 allows enough room for almost any application especially when programming.
OMFG! Good! because i'm getting a iMac tomorrow and I want to learn how to program/code :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread