Paysafe to Paypal/Bank

dylande2ker

Jun 6, 2014
15yCCxu.png

Join my Discord server for fast contact, information, a FAQ, explaining and reviews.
There is no chat channel so you won't have notifications.

Last edited:

dylande2ker

Jun 6, 2014
@Riolu @Jian
I will translate some for you.

"Top service! Just changed €200 Paysafecard into Paypal. Right after I payed, he sended the money to my Paypal. Super trustable!"

"Changed €20 Paysafecard to Paypal, got it direct."

"Dylan changed my €25 Paysafecard to Paypal, this happend very fast. After the paying via Mollie he sended me directly the money to my Paypal account. And it is also a very nice boy I have found out. Definitely recommended"

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
It's sad that I see the same reviews across multiple sites. Anyone that makes there buyers post a review in places where they're not originally finding you from is kind of a complete turn off. You've also just recently started this and who's to say you won't just exit scam like the rest of the people out there that do money exchanges like this?

dylande2ker

Jun 6, 2014
It's sad that I see the same reviews across multiple sites. Anyone that makes there buyers post a review in places where they're not originally finding you from is kind of a complete turn off. You've also just recently started this and who's to say you won't just exit scam like the rest of the people out there that do money exchanges like this?
Any idea how I can proof it before someone here use my service?

Weird

Apr 3, 2018
Definitely recommended, good negotiator, a good person. Actually, I have pretty little to say about this than just to trust him on this particular system. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread