Paying for help with butterfly.

BangYourBanjo

Aug 6, 2012
Hello there guys! I'm in need of help with the "There was no user found with your session ticket" error when attempting to enter the client. Here's an image incase you have no idea what I'm talking about;

I can't pay much at the moment... Only what I have left in my paypal account which is about $3...

Anyways, if you're happy with that small amount of money, I'll give you some info, I'm using UberCMS 2.0.1 and xampp. (I'm doing it on localhost, not a public hotel. Otherwise I'd be using IIS :p).

If you're able to help, via teamviewer or ammyyadmin, just reply below or PM me.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Hello there guys! I'm in need of help with the "There was no user found with your session ticket" error when attempting to enter the client. Here's an image incase you have no idea what I'm talking about;

I can't pay much at the moment... Only what I have left in my paypal account which is about $3...

Anyways, if you're happy with that small amount of money, I'll give you some info, I'm using UberCMS 2.0.1 and xampp. (I'm doing it on localhost, not a public hotel. Otherwise I'd be using IIS :p).

If you're able to help, via teamviewer or ammyyadmin, just reply below or PM me.
You need to change cms

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Or make some tiny adjustments to make the SSO ticket creation work with the way Butterfly does it..
The problem is that the CMS edits the session ticket, within the "users" table and Butterfly does not use that table it has its own in "user_tickets"

BangYourBanjo

Aug 6, 2012
My bfly just stays at hotelview lol. (HabboLatino).

And i know your ticket problem, i had the same with the original bfly.

I have no idea about your problem with HabboLatino only thing I can think of is the variables, sorry :( I'm only playing to use the original butterfly. Once I've gotten this done, I'll take a look at HabboLatino and see If I can sort that one out and tell you how to fix it once/if I do :p

Users who are viewing this thread