Paid work with Heroes

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
I'm offering a developer role in my retro, Heroes. The pay will be £/$ 1 per update that you can offer and increase on quality.

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
LMFAO $1 PER UPDATE.

Excuse me while I go take my cup to the road and get more change donated in 30 minutes than you will pay me for 5 updates
Would u desperately put yourself in that situation for p. no? I didn't think so also just want it clean like how it should be. Nothing major!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Would u desperately put yourself in that situation for p. no? I didn't think so also just want it clean like how it should be. Nothing major!
See this is coming from someone who has no idea how to code, otherwise you wouldn't be asking for help. "Nothing Major". Development projects done right do not take 2-3 minutes, if they did then $1 would be worth it because in an hour I could bust out 20 changes and make $20/hour. However, with updates that you're suggesting they will take between 30 minutes-2 hours guaranteed meaning that for up to 2 hours of work , you will only pay me $1.

Retro Developing is really silly because in reality in 2 months when you shut your retro down, for lord knows what reason - all that work I put into it means nothing. Only 1-2 people will use the release, and I would have only made $20 for 2 months of development.

That doesn't pay the bills, nor interest me in any sort of development opportunity, and any developer would feel the same.

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
ok i'll pay you $20ph for it, only want the work done to meet my expectations. i just didn't know what developers expected to be paid, i don't know how to code which is true but i know ideas and photoshop, thats all. (better ideas than things i see daily)
habboon and fresh are still live so what you said was slightly wrong.
who said i didn't have the money? i'd never cancel my vps because £5 a month is like what i earn in about 10 minutes. unless I'm paying for overpriced vps (giganetwork)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
ok i'll pay you $20ph for it, only want the work done to meet my expectations. i just didn't know what developers expected to be paid, i don't know how to code which is true but i know ideas and photoshop, thats all. (better ideas than things i see daily)
habboon and fresh are still live so what you said was slightly wrong.
who said i didn't have the money? i'd never cancel my vps because £5 a month is like what i earn in about 10 minutes. unless I'm paying for overpriced vps (giganetwork)
Ehh how is GigaNetwork overpriced?

Last time I checked 4gb VPS for $10 is a great price considering all of the other hosts out there..

Users who are viewing this thread