Recruiting Owner // Tech // Developer // Etc..

JayStar

Aug 6, 2014
Hello Devbest,

My names Jay and I am currently needing some help!
Reason for the thread
I am currently on a new retro project in which i have been carefully planning stuff out for the hotel retro! With taking it more seriously and organized, i hope to accomplish a more successful hotel! With that being said I am now looking for a 3rd owner who is good with the technical spots in habbo retros. I am looking for a good coder, someone whos good with R63b, most likely with RevCMS and either silverware or plusEMU. However those aren't 100% on what I plan on using!

My Experience
In the past, I have owned the original Lunar Hotel, Visual Hotel and Vasic Hotel! The most successful hotel had a user peak of 38 users with a daily user count of about 15-26 users depending on the time of day which isnt too well but for being open for a month and a half, thats not too bad! However I really thought upgrading to the latest UI R63b would be something fun to start and a new beginning! I currently do not do much tech work on the vps, not going to lie, however I am a graphic designer so I do work on in the department of the retro with the imaging etc!

Contact
Skype - Jay.Visual
KiK - Jay_Starr.
Email - [email protected]

*Feel free to contact me at any of these, however I would say best way is to skype me*

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
Hello, I would like to talk to you about possibly working with you, my application can be found: if you would like you can PM me or Skype me at newbloodz. Thank you for your time

Users who are viewing this thread