Owner of furniture issue

Chenaho

Feb 9, 2016
Some people might already have this fixed, although I'm not sure where I should be checking; so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Furniture in a room is loading the room owner, where it should be loading the owner of the individual item since people can place furniture down in a group/staff, etc..

@Sledmore @Damiens

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I think every retro has this but the item owner is able to pick it up but the room owner cannot and is only able to eject.

I wouldn't really worry about it that much, if you click the item and click the profile of the item it should bring up the item owners profile even if it says the room owners name it will and should bring up the item owners profile (If you're using Plus EMU that's it)

Chenaho

Feb 9, 2016
I think every retro has this but the item owner is able to pick it up but the room owner cannot and is only able to eject.

I wouldn't really worry about it that much, if you click the item and click the profile of the item it should bring up the item owners profile even if it says the room owners name it will and should bring up the item owners profile (If you're using Plus EMU that's it)
Sorry I don't mean to be a prick but don't comment if you're not able to provide a solution or at least guide me as to what needs to be done. Just useless comments trying to get your post count up?

I should've probably clarified, I am using Plus Emulator. I am aware that if you click on the furniture owner it will popup the correct owner, but this means there's a wrong packet or something is being parsed wrong. I did see someone post a fix (well not a fix, but a guide as to what needs to be fixed), I just need to know which bit of code to look at. Cheers!

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Sorry I don't mean to be a prick but don't comment if you're not able to provide a solution or at least guide me as to what needs to be done. Just useless comments trying to get your post count up?

Nah, tbh I don't care on my post count even if I had 1. I was just trying to say this is probably the most problem with everyone using Plus Emu if haven't been fixed and saying personally I wouldn't worry about it. Doesn't really do that big in fixing it but it is entirely up to you.

Chenaho

Feb 9, 2016
It's a structure issue in ItemsComposer.cs
There is an array at the very start which contains all the usernames of users who've placed furniture in the room.

Code:
int : Count
{
     int : UserId
     string : Username
}
Not the best when it comes to C#, I can see what you're talking about; any more hints? I'm not sure what I should be calling instead, I can see the array and I think I understand what is wrong, it's loading Room OwnerID and Room OwnerName

All I can seem to figure out is I need to be using Items.UserID and Items.Username? Not too sure.

bump @Damiens

Users who are viewing this thread