Others Can Connect To The Hotel But I Can't?

DjPardy

Jun 15, 2011
Hey, so i got a small problem here and hoping that some of you may know the answer too... I host a v18, and a v26 hotel, I port forward so its non hamachi, but like most routers, mine cant do a "u-turn" so meaning i cant connect to my hotel via the public ip, i have to connect to the v18 hotel with a different loader using my private ip addrease...The problem im having is with the v26, im hosting the site and htoel on my computer until they fix there vps, but who knows how long that can take... so in other words, how can i get on the v26 since i cant do a "u-turn". Now mostly you hear people complain about I can connect to the hotel but others cant, well thats a giveaway, but when it comes to others can connect but I cant? yea im confuzed lol... anyways any answers on how to fix this would be great, Please no smart remarks or telling me to get another vps or dedi...

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Try connecting by local host, if the problem persists you may have to host it from another computer, I'm sure the emulator can not be hosted on a computer IP and also connect you this normally pings the IP address as used, if I'm wrong just try and fiddle around with the IP's.

Users who are viewing this thread