Osama Bin Laden is dead!

NaziPhreak

Mar 24, 2011
Anybody have leaked pictures of Osama's dead body.I only have this one which I cannot confirm it's real or a fake.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
It was on BBC news this morning, I was half asleep when it came on and I had to do a double take xD

Full story:

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Faked by CIA to make Obama look better
Just like the moon landing, made to make America best, and 9/11, which gave America a reason to go war and they could get oil from the middle east.

Notice in Obama's speech how he take all credit
"I lead the brave Americans. They followed my command".
Also he said "We tried to not hurt any civilians.", then he don't say anything else about the situation.

I doubt the families hurt by this situation don't feel that justice was made..

Fuck capitalism.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Faked by CIA to make Obama look better
Just like the moon landing, made to make America best, and 9/11, which gave America a reason to go war and they could get oil from the middle east.

Notice in Obama's speech how he take all credit
"I lead the brave Americans. They followed my command".
Also he said "We tried to not hurt any civilians.", then he don't say anything else about the situation.

I doubt the families hurt by this situation don't feel that justice was made..

Fuck capitalism.

There was an interview this morning of a woman who's son died in 9/11. She felt justice had been done.
The moon landing wasn't faked and neither was this, they have his body and if he wasn't dead then he would still be leading al-Qaida.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
I guess they edited it, and maybe they got a body of a dude that looks like him, and he is in some cave in Afghanistan?

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I guess they edited it, and maybe they got a body of a dude that looks like him, and he is in some cave in Afghanistan?
Why would they do that, lol. They wouldn't report something this big if it weren't true, the USA isn't like it was 50 years ago.. It's ridiculous to think, to get citizens confidence up then it would just be crushed when Osama came out of hiding..

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
It's all planned due to this;
Obama's president career have been running slow. Too much trouble, and everyone blame him.
He needed a kick up before next election, so he can stay as president.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Justice has been made for all 9/11 victims/sufferers and all the people affected by al Qaeda attacks, but will this only make al Qaeda weaker or just as strong as they were when Osama was alive? Who knows? I guess we'll have to find out...

Jakester

Mar 28, 2011
Osama Bin Laden got killed by canadian and american Military Forces end- of convo i bet his crew and Gang will strike Back and fight up :p But ya nothin really talk about but wats bad is he killed 3000 People in 9/11 24 were canadians

Jasper

Feb 12, 2011
Osama Bin Laden got killed by canadian and american Military Forces end- of convo i bet his crew and Gang will strike Back and fight up :p But ya nothin really talk about but wats bad is he killed 3000 People in 9/11 24 were canadians

WRONG!

The Navy Seals Killed Him :D
Go America!

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I find it quite strange that they immediatly dumped his body in the sea with no evidence other than their word that they had killed him.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Actually, I read on Mashable or some other site, can't remember. That they dumped his body in the ocean because no country wanted his body.
And I find it quite sad that a country cannot trust the word of their president(@ All Osama dead related conspiracy theories).

EDIT: I think I read it on "The Daily"(an iPad app).

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Actually, I read on Mashable or some other site, can't remember. That they dumped his body in the ocean because no country wanted his body.
The U.S. had his body in custody, I see no reason why we couldn't have kept him.
And I find it quite sad that a country cannot trust the word of their president(@ All Osama dead related conspiracy theories).
Yes, it's sad that a society can't trust a politicians word when he provides no evidence at all, aside from his word - very sad. For that matter, we should never question our government, and go solely by their word.

Get real; politicians lie all of the time, and basing evidence on a mans word is simply not acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread