OrionCMS - Arcturus Emulator

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

Dear members,

Today I officially announce the development of OrionCMS. @iNicollas been developing it for a few months and finally came to show the progress, its characteristics, systems, and technologies.

OrionCMS is a system that promotes usability and manageability for your hotel. Orion's purpose is to make your experience and that of your players the best experience possible.

The CMS was developed to be used with the Arcturus emulator, and can (in the future) be migrated to other emulators, mainly Comet.

It's important to note that Orion is still under development and is actively maintainted.

📣 Live demo:

📣 Official Github:

📣 Official Discord:

🌟 What technologies are used in OrionCMS?​

The main technologies that make up the structure of Orion and its systems are:
However, there are several other technologies that make the magic happen:
And others...

⚡ What are Orion's best features?​

• Developed using good programming practices, making it safe and saving server resources;
  • Multi-language support;
  • Dark theme support;
  • Auto badge upload/update;
  • Questions & tips system;
  • RCON integrated;
  • Uses the power of Turbolinks to browse faster and use less data;
  • It uses cutting-edge technologies to make everything happen, nothing old here;
  • Fully responsive! The dashboard and CMS can be accessed via computers, cell phones or tablets;
  • Speaking of dashboard, this really makes a difference! Beautiful, fast, safe and friendly
  • The old habbo home system
  • And much more!

🚀 How to install?​

You can check the main guides through this , it contains the main information so you can install OrionCMS on your server.

✅ Join our to stay up to date with the latest news!

Thank you for reading this far, and I hope this content is useful to you.

📌Good bye!!​

Last edited:

Diddy

Aug 14, 2011
Im a big fan of the tech stack being used! Design looks awesome too :)
Would be cool if you could setup a live demo with hk access that auto resets every 20 mins or something? :)

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Im a big fan of the tech stack being used! Design looks awesome too :)
Would be cool if you could setup a live demo with hk access that auto resets every 20 mins or something? :)
Live demo: (updated the thread with this too)

There is no open housekeeping yet, but soon we will limit all actions on the panel so as not to harm the content of the demonstration and everyone will be able to enter the panel to see.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Threw this on a subdomain to test with my hotel today and have to say, outstanding job 👏👏

The housekeeping control is absolutely phenomenal so far, and really puts ease at customizing key areas of the cms.

Can’t wait to see what the future brings for this project

kevoting

Aug 4, 2014
It looks very good, and the most surprising thing is that it is 2024. And seeing some habbo development is rare nowadays.
Thanks for the release!

JosGCS

Oct 8, 2022
Seems very clean, but I still prefer old school designs. I'll give it a test drive and then provide feedback 👌

Users who are viewing this thread