Organization name ideas

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
Hi, I want to open up an organisation of my own which focuses on providing programming, designing and other IT services. However, I cannot come up with a name. It doesn't need to be a real word, it can be something completely random, but easy to read. I will give you $2.50 if you give me a good name idea and I like it, via PayPal.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Hi, I want to open up an organisation of my own which focuses on providing programming, designing and other IT services. However, I cannot come up with a name. It doesn't need to be a real word, it can be something completely random, but easy to read. I will give you $2.50 if you give me a good name idea and I like it, via PayPal.
Vexato?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
First impressions count, especially if you're wanting to run a viable "organisation".. You can't even be bothered to think up a name behind the organisation, what's to say this philosophy wont carry over to how you work and operate your organisation?

Seriously, it's a name - yes it's hard but you need to pick what you are comfortable with. Stop being lazy mayn!

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
First impressions count, especially if you're wanting to run a viable "organisation".. You can't even be bothered to think up a name behind the organisation, what's to say this philosophy wont carry over to how you work and operate your organisation?

Seriously, it's a name - yes it's hard but you need to pick what you are comfortable with. Stop being lazy mayn!
its not that im lazy, just no ideas..

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
devosphere - products so great their out of this world!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
@Aria it's a good name but the domain is taken. (codebase.com)
codebase.io isn't taken however.

.io seem to be popular with technology companies, and I'm assuming it's to do with the 'input/output' abbreviation.

They're roughly £20-30 to register. I've a couple but done nothing with them yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread