Opinions on my first concept logo?

Krupt

Jul 26, 2014
I've had photoshop for 4 days, and decided to make this.

Attachments

• concept2.jpg
    concept2.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 29

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
For some reason "pimped up weed leaf" came in to mind.

Even though its just a brush or a selection of shapes, it doesn't look too bad. What's the meaning though? What is it for? I'd also think about the color scheme as well - feels a bit bland at the moment.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If you'd atleast removed the borders of the shapes to make people think it's not just a stacked pile of moons...

Krupt

Jul 26, 2014
Looks like a few curves, that's it. The fuck is it meant to be? Looks like you downloaded a brush and went wild.
It's a concept logo?

For some reason "pimped up weed leaf" came in to mind.

Even though its just a brush or a selection of shapes, it doesn't look too bad. What's the meaning though? What is it for? I'd also think about the color scheme as well - feels a bit bland at the moment.
Just to represent myself.

If you'd atleast removed the borders of the shapes to make people think it's not just a stacked pile of moons...

jfc

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
A concept is a concept, some are good and some are bad, in your case it's the very definition of in-between. The idea of it to represent you is a good one and if weed is your life, then sure. But the design of it is poorly done with a lot of jiggered edges. Keep experimenting, it really helps.

Krupt

Jul 26, 2014
A concept is a concept, some are good and some are bad, in your case it's the very definition of in-between. The idea of it to represent you is a good one and if weed is your life, then sure. But the design of it is poorly done with a lot of jiggered edges. Keep experimenting, it really helps.

It's not weed.

Feb 1, 2014
I don't know why people are hating on this just because its basic?

@KeironParkes It's not about if something is flashy it's about being creative.
After all people want something that is basic and easy to remember like the Nike tick.

Anyways dude, this logo is awesome although it needs few touch ups.
I done a modified version, maybe this could give you some sort of idea.

lThJYCX.png

Anyways ignore the silly comments unless the are ACTUAL feedback both negative and positive.
:) Good on working, I see something good.

Krupt

Jul 26, 2014
I don't know why people are hating on this just because its basic?

@KeironParkes It's not about if something is flashy it's about being creative.
After all people want something that is basic and easy to remember like the Nike tick.

Anyways dude, this logo is awesome although it needs few touch ups.
I done a modified version, maybe this could give you some sort of idea.

lThJYCX.png

Anyways ignore the silly comments unless the are ACTUAL feedback both negative and positive.
:) Good on working, I see something good.

That looks sick. Also thanks, imma beginner.

Users who are viewing this thread