Only Top Part of Client Showing + Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

giogimic

Oct 8, 2012
Fixed the No Avatar Showing by changing from Habbo.com to .nl avatar is kinda big but better then nothing. Client Screen Loading still an issue

After a few days of trying to get a CMS that actually worked (turned out my VPS was actually having issues not the CMS) i finally got something working but not fully..

Could someone tell me if they ever experienced this and if so how was it fixed?

No Errors are coming up on the emu.

Emulator: Golden Tree Emu (Phx Edit)
CMS: RevCMS 1.9.9.9

Hotel Website: Would rather not give this out publicly i'm going to be keeping it private for my gaming community to use casually this is not going to be a full fledged advertised public hotel anyone who finds it will have access to it but it will not be advertised and i would like to keep it that way. if it is required for you to see the issue first hand ill gladly PM you or tell you VIA Skype.

Half Screen Loading
vIUPUWM.png

Last edited:

Rush

Jul 5, 2013
to fix the avatars change size from 1 to 2 or from big to medium, the fix the client try go to your config.php file and change your 3-4 number to these 2375

giogimic

Oct 8, 2012
to fix the avatars change size from 1 to 2 or from big to medium, the fix the client try go to your config.php file and change your 3-4 number to these 2375
Thanks for the response, For the avatar size im going to leave it big looks pretty good since i removed the platform behind him but good to know if incase later i decide i want that changed. As for the 3-4 number in my config.php where would that be? i'm looking but the only 3's i see are in the build number and mysql port

giogimic

Oct 8, 2012
The Client issue is now fixed, I Fixed it by going to Habbo.com viewing source and getting the updated Web Build and adding that to my Config.php.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread